Friday, November 19, 2010

Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention

Grandma El’s creates a skin softening, protective barrier which prevents wetness and stool enzymes from coming into contact with your baby’s bottom, while allowing the skin to breathe; something no other product offers. Grandma El’s promotes the growth of new skin collagen, which helps the healing process.

Shortly after receiving my Grandma El's Diaper Rash & Prevention, my Little Lady had some redness and I could tell a rash was starting to form. I applied a tiny amount of Grandma El's to her bum and the redness was all cleared up by the next morning! That is some fast acting diaper rash ointment!! I was very pleased with how fast she was back to normal!

I also loved how the cream itself does not smell awful and washes off your hand much easier than other diaper rash creams! Even though it might be a little weird, I actually like the smell! :)

My absolute favorite thing about Grandma El's is that it is cloth diaper safe! You don't have to worry about it harming your diapers! We have had no problem with washing our diapers that have come in contact with the ointment.

Please follow my blog and become a fan of Grandma El's on facebook!
Then here is our gift to you::
Use this code for $5.00 off!! [code=crunchy]
If you plan to sue the code, please comment and let us know!!

You can shop all Grandma El's products here!