Thursday, March 31, 2011

Teething Bling Review

Don’t you just love how babies pull on your necklace while you are holding them or nursing them? It’s their favorite thing to do! Not only can they break your jewelry, but your baby could choke on the pieces. The only solution is to just stop wearing jewelry, right? Wrong! I have the safe jewelry solution for you and your baby!

Teething Bling® is the original teething jewelry. Their pieces are made from the same silicone as most teething toys and all of the products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free.

Smart Mom LLC launched in 2002 by two stay-at-home moms, Kendra & Amy. I love this; The company is staffed entirely by moms! And everything, from product development to fulfillment, is all handled in their Maryland offices.

Amy sent me a Teething Bling® pendant to review for you.



I chose the Turquoise Donut Shaped Pendant; It is after all, my favorite color! The 2x2 speckled Turquoise-colored donut shaped pendant hangs on a black, silky cord with breakaway clasp.

Here I am modeling it!



I love it! It doesn’t look like I’m wearing a baby teether around my neck, but I am! Weston is still a bit young to be entertained by the pendant but if I place it in his grip while he’s nursing it does keep him from tugging on my shirt; or worse, my hair!



I’m sure in another month or two he will LOVE playing with it & chewing on it!

The pendant is flexible & bendable, soft & rubbery feeling. It is great for those sensitive, teething gums!

Not only does Smart Mom Jewelry carry pendants in a wide range of colors (& some prints too!), they also have bangles, key chains, gift sets, and even Tween Bling! For the dads? Babe Magnet Ties, they look just like 'regular' ties but safely tucked inside each one is a surprise: a squeaker and a rattle to delight curious babies! I wish my hubby wore ties so I could get one of those!

What to learn more? Visit them at their website, Smart Mom Jewelry.

Smart Mom Jewelry is offering Modern-N-Crunchy readers 20% off! Just use code S-SMJ at checkout!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I might need to get one of those for baby #2...how long is the code good for?

Cupcake Mama said...

Sorry Jen! I *think* this is an ongoing code :) I've seen them post it on their Facebook page. And sometimes they'll post that it'll get ya 50% off ;)