Friday, September 23, 2011

Party Planning Checklist

When hosting parties, food is usually the star of the show. It is very important that the host choose enough recipes for the number of guests attending and that they complement each other. This Party Planning Checklist ebook was created to not only help entertainers choose enough of the right recipes, but to also help keep everything organized so that shopping and preparation is stress-free.

I'm a BIG party planner. (Didn't you see Brooklynn's Candyland Party?!) It's kinda my thing, I love it! But yes, it is ALOT of work, so I love anything that makes it easier!

The ebook includes a chart to list the entire menu for your event. The checklists would also be great for planning a weekend event such as a family reunion.

There is also a grocery list, however I think that the "Ingredients" section for each recipe should be larger. I'm not good at writing small. ;)

There is even a "Table Arrangement, Beverage Coolers, Garbage & Recycle Bin" chart for placement. Great idea!

Want your own Party Planning Checklist ebook? Just go HERE to download your own free copy after providing your email address or 'liking' Theme Party Queen's Facebook fan page.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: