Sunday, July 24, 2011

BrytonPick - FLOSS in Seconds Review



When the dentist asks me if I floss every day I pause & quietly answer, "Yeah." Well, that's not the complete truth. Truth is, I'm a busy mom of 2 & I just don't make time for flossing every day. Well, I have found the flossing time saver for a busy mom.

The BrytonPick was designed, developed, & tested by dental professionals. The blunt stainless steel cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019") BrytonPick is also re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistant stainless steel). Just cleanse with napkin or hot water & store in its carry-pouch.


BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA at FDA registered facilities (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)


My first thought was, "Stainless steel edges next to my sensitive gums & lips? Eeekkk! I don't know about this..." Then I felt the edge, it is flexible & not as sharp as it looks. Sure, the edge could make your gums bleed a tad if you aren't careful, but regular floss could do that too.


I have a permanent bottom retainer so this product is great for flossing between my front bottom 6 teeth. Before, I would have to use a floss threader (sooo time consuming!) Now, it's easy peasy. BrytonPick would be GREAT for someone with braces.





The only thing I don't like about the BrytonPick is that sometimes when it scrapes along my teeth it makes a noise that I would compare to nails on a chalkboard. :/



Using this product does take some getting used to, I still haven't attempted to use it on my back teeth. ;)

Wanna give the BrytonPick a try? Visit BrytonPick's Online Store or look for them in a store near you (Rite-Aid, CVS, & Meijer to name a few).

Also, make sure to become a fan of BrytonPick on Facebook! They're new in 'town' so please, show them some love from Mama's Giveaways & Modern-N-Crunchy!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: